I ran across a picture of a screen in which each member of the raid party
had a separate action bar immediately next to the member's icon. This
enabled the priest (in this case) to cast a heal on member X without having
to specifically select X first. This was very cools. No having to worry
about double buffing oneself, healing the wrong team member, etc.

Is anyone familiar with this UI Mod?

Cheers,

CT Mod raidassist?

"Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I ran across a picture of a screen in which each member of the raid party
> had a separate action bar immediately next to the member's icon. This
> enabled the priest (in this case) to cast a heal on member X without
having
> to specifically select X first. This was very cools. No having to worry
> about double buffing oneself, healing the wrong team member, etc.
>
> Is anyone familiar with this UI Mod?
>
> Cheers,

discord group buttons.
it can be found at curse gaming
but i cant search for it at work . (damn work websense blocking all
things wow)
do a search for it and it will pop up

Michael T. Peterson ha scritto:

> I ran across a picture of a screen in which each member of the raid party
> had a separate action bar immediately next to the member's icon. This
> enabled the priest (in this case) to cast a heal on member X without having
> to specifically select X first. This was very cools. No having to worry
> about double buffing oneself, healing the wrong team member, etc.
>
> Is anyone familiar with this UI Mod?
>
> Cheers,

It's Benecast, can't live without it.

>>I ran across a picture of a screen in which each member of the raid party
>>had a separate action bar immediately next to the member's icon. This
>>enabled the priest (in this case) to cast a heal on member X without having
>>to specifically select X first. This was very cools. No having to worry
>>about double buffing oneself, healing the wrong team member, etc.

but if you right click the spell you then drop the spell glowing hand on
the icon of any party member or pet and it casts it on that person...I
don't need a mod to do that. It doesn't untarget/retarget the target
icon either.

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

i really think its CT_Raidassist, cause all high lvl guilds only use
this addon... (cause it has much more usefull features)