Sign in with
Your question
Solved

How to configure geforce 560 for 2 videos

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 16, 2012 8:07:05 PM

Hello,
I have an EVGA Geforce 560ti and need to know how to configure for one operator monitor and a second monitor for a separate app video output. Op sys is 7 ultimate.
Thanks, Terry

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
July 16, 2012 9:48:43 PM

Connect both monitors to their respective I/O ports on your gpu. Power up your system, wait for it to boot. Then open W7 control panel. Select 'Apperance and Personalization'. Select 'Display'. Select 'Screen Resolution' You should now see both monitors in the display, if not, click 'Detect'. Under the picture of your monitors will be 4 drop down boxes marked 'Display', 'Resolution', 'Orientation', and 'Multiple displays'. Assuming your primary monitor is already configured. Use 'Display' dropdown menu and select your 2nd monitor. Under 'Resolution' use the drop down to select the monitors native resolution. Check it's orientation is correct and then under the 'Multiple display' drop down, select 'Extend these displays'. Click 'Apply' and you should be good to go. Hope this helps, good luck.
July 30, 2012 6:26:25 PM

Best answer selected by terry_100.
m
l
Related resources
July 30, 2012 6:29:37 PM

a little black duck said:
Connect both monitors to their respective I/O ports on your gpu. Power up your system, wait for it to boot. Then open W7 control panel. Select 'Apperance and Personalization'. Select 'Display'. Select 'Screen Resolution' You should now see both monitors in the display, if not, click 'Detect'. Under the picture of your monitors will be 4 drop down boxes marked 'Display', 'Resolution', 'Orientation', and 'Multiple displays'. Assuming your primary monitor is already configured. Use 'Display' dropdown menu and select your 2nd monitor. Under 'Resolution' use the drop down to select the monitors native resolution. Check it's orientation is correct and then under the 'Multiple display' drop down, select 'Extend these displays'. Click 'Apply' and you should be good to go. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thanks for the help Little Black Duck.
Your answer worked well for me.
Best regards,
Terry Prickett
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
July 30, 2012 9:55:03 PM

Pleased I could help, Good luck.
m
l