Underground WOW servers

Do you knoiw good Europe Underground WOW servers?
curtis.lawalin@balcanicsoft.com
12 answers Last reply
More about underground servers

    curtis.lawalin@bankarea.com wrote:
    > Do you knoiw good Europe Underground WOW servers?
    > curtis.lawalin@balcanicsoft.com

    The datacenter hosting the european realms is above ground, AFAIK. But you
    meant "illegal" non-Blizzard operated realms, I presume.

    The answer is simple. There are none. There ARE realms but there are no
    good ones. At least not until you define "good" as 70% missing and 10%
    somewhat approximated content.

    There are realms you can play with your non-paid downloaded copy of WoW for
    free but they only share the world-landscape and some textures with the
    real game. The rest is... something else.

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:04:50 +0000, curtis.lawalin@bankarea.com wrote:

    > Do you knoiw good Europe Underground WOW servers?
    > curtis.lawalin@balcanicsoft.com

    Underground servers?
    I suppose you mean that that crashes often, have great lag and no tech
    support?
    Try http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/.

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:33:56 +0200, NN <nn@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:04:50 +0000, curtis.lawalin@bankarea.com wrote:
    >
    >> Do you knoiw good Europe Underground WOW servers?
    >> curtis.lawalin@balcanicsoft.com
    >
    >Underground servers?
    >I suppose you mean that that crashes often, have great lag and no tech
    >support?
    >Try http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/.

    LOL - not a good time to mention Lag - official servers are not too
    hot at the moment on that count!!

    Cheers

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:45:12 GMT, Justin Thompson wrote:

    >>Underground servers?
    >>I suppose you mean that that crashes often, have great lag and no tech
    >>support?
    >>Try http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/.
    >
    > LOL - not a good time to mention Lag - official servers are not too
    > hot at the moment on that count!!
    >
    > Cheers

    Exactly; at this moment and last few days, official European servers are no
    better than pirated ones.
    Shame on you, mr. Blizzard.
    *Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!

    On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:58:02 +0200, NN <nn@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >*Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!

    Not strictly true - When they give us days credit for poor service -
    they in effect "lag the payment" to themselves.

    Cheers

    NN wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:45:12 GMT, Justin Thompson wrote:
    >

    >>>Underground servers?
    >>>I suppose you mean that that crashes often, have great lag and no tech
    >>>support?
    >>>Try http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/.
    >>
    >>LOL - not a good time to mention Lag - official servers are not too
    >>hot at the moment on that count!!
    >>
    >>Cheers
    >

    > Exactly; at this moment and last few days, official European servers are no
    > better than pirated ones.
    > Shame on you, mr. Blizzard.
    > *Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!

    Second time this week for me. Another evening of questing down the drain
    :-( Site isn't too hot either..

    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    Justin Thompson wrote:
    > On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:58:02 +0200, NN <nn@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >

    >>*Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!
    >

    > Not strictly true - When they give us days credit for poor service -
    > they in effect "lag the payment" to themselves.
    >
    > Cheers

    When do we get days credit? Has that ever happened? I guess I just dont
    pay attention...

    Dan

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 09:04:07 +0100, Dan <danspammo@happylobster.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Justin Thompson wrote:
    >> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:58:02 +0200, NN <nn@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>*Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!
    >>

    >> Not strictly true - When they give us days credit for poor service -
    >> they in effect "lag the payment" to themselves.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >>

    >When do we get days credit? Has that ever happened? I guess I just dont
    >pay attention...
    >
    >Dan

    Had quite a few days - since start probably had about 2 weeks worth.

    Keep an eye on the web site to keep abreast - or you will notice if
    you just track when your account is debited.

    Cheers

    "Justin Thompson" <JustinThompson@removethisntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 09:04:07 +0100, Dan <danspammo@happylobster.co.uk>
    > wrote:

    > Had quite a few days - since start probably had about 2 weeks worth.
    >
    > Keep an eye on the web site to keep abreast - or you will notice if
    > you just track when your account is debited.
    >
    > Cheers

    Or log into your account on the website and view your billing info, it shows
    your payment history for credit cards, game cards, and free days (at least the
    US site does).

    Dan wrote:
    > When do we get days credit? Has that ever happened? I guess I just dont
    > pay attention...

    I just checked, and having been subscribed since release on the US
    servers, I've got 24 free days on my billing history.

    Not much recently, though, only 2 days in the last few months.

    Also, a number of those days were only for people who play on certain
    servers, so other people might have different numbers.

    Cheers!
    David...

    I'll be darned they do give free day. Was looking at my account and was
    given 2 free days.

    NN wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:45:12 GMT, Justin Thompson wrote:
    >

    >>>Underground servers?
    >>>I suppose you mean that that crashes often, have great lag and no tech
    >>>support?
    >>>Try http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/.
    >>
    >>LOL - not a good time to mention Lag - official servers are not too
    >>hot at the moment on that count!!
    >>
    >>Cheers
    >

    > Exactly; at this moment and last few days, official European servers are no
    > better than pirated ones.
    > Shame on you, mr. Blizzard.
    > *Our money* is no lagged, you get it regularly every month!

    Hm, i can only speak about "my" server, Rat von Dalaran had
    no problems over the last weeks. Forscherliga seems to have
    some. (speaking about the rp-servers).

    waves
    Uwe

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Servers Video Games