IE "Links" - can there be more than one?

I love added webpages into my "Links" toolbar within IE. I've renamed all
the links I currently have in there and am still wanting to add more.

Is there a way to have a second "Links" toolbar - maybe with the name
"Links2" so that the system knows to load both of them?
--
Thanks,
Diane

"DianeMcP" <DianeMcP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I love added webpages into my "Links" toolbar within IE. I've renamed
>all
> the links I currently have in there and am still wanting to add more.
>
> Is there a way to have a second "Links" toolbar - maybe with the name
> "Links2" so that the system knows to load both of them?

I don't know about adding a second toolbar, but here's how I get more
mileage out of my Links toolbar - I put folders in the Links folder,
then I put my links in the folders. The folders on the Links bar drop
down like menus when you click on 'em. Just one extra click to get to
my links, and lots of room for links this way.

--
Anne Onimos
http://losingsanity.blogspot.com

Hi Anne,