there couple thing i would like to do...
- first reseat the vga and memory...
- Keep boot on VGA mode unistall the AMD catalyst driver, restart if had to
- Still on VGA mode go to http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx
download ati catalyst 12.7 beta (12.7 is more stables than 12.8 for me) and aplication profiles 12.7 cap3
- go to http://unigine.com/products/heaven/
download heaven benchmark
- Install the Ati catalyst and app, and haven 11, do not restart...
- try to check if it start crashing after those driver is installed by using heaven benchmark couple of runs? (don't restart)
- if it survives then restart
Well if it crash after restart/after installed amd catalyst. then last resort is to try the graphic card in to another rig .... (eliminate problems one by one)