How to show a message to user just after he/she logon?

Can someone help me how to show a message to user just AFTER he/she
logon to the computer? (just the way we can show a message to user
BEFORE he/she logon, through the 'legal notice message' in registry).
I am using win xp pro and want to display a message to every user after
he logons to my computer. Can someone help me how to do this from
registry?

I am waiting for reply, and shall be very thankful.

--
biohazard
1 answer Last reply

    In news:biohazard.1sj5pm@pcbanter.net,
    biohazard <biohazard.1sj5pm@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

    > Can someone help me how to show a message to user just AFTER he/she
    > logon to the computer? (just the way we can show a message to user
    > BEFORE he/she logon, through the 'legal notice message' in registry).
    > I am using win xp pro and want to display a message to every user
    > after he logons to my computer. Can someone help me how to do this
    > from registry?
    >
    > I am waiting for reply, and shall be very thankful.

    Well, I suppose you could dig into the registry's startup section for all
    users and toss a link to a text file in there and the text file would then
    open when they logged in. Sounds almost rational to me. There's likely a
    better way but that's the quick and easy way though I'm not sure that it
    will open visable or if it will just show up in the task bar? Maybe a
    maximize switch?

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

Configuration Registry Customization Computers Windows XP