How to show a message to user just after he/she logon?

BioHazard

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

Can someone help me how to show a message to user just AFTER he/she
logon to the computer? (just the way we can show a message to user
BEFORE he/she logon, through the 'legal notice message' in registry).
I am using win xp pro and want to display a message to every user after
he logons to my computer. Can someone help me how to do this from
registry?

I am waiting for reply, and shall be very thankful.

--
biohazard

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:biohazard.1sj5pm@pcbanter.net,
biohazard <biohazard.1sj5pm@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Can someone help me how to show a message to user just AFTER he/she
> logon to the computer? (just the way we can show a message to user
> BEFORE he/she logon, through the 'legal notice message' in registry).
> I am using win xp pro and want to display a message to every user
> after he logons to my computer. Can someone help me how to do this
> from registry?
>
> I am waiting for reply, and shall be very thankful.

Well, I suppose you could dig into the registry's startup section for all
users and toss a link to a text file in there and the text file would then
open when they logged in. Sounds almost rational to me. There's likely a
better way but that's the quick and easy way though I'm not sure that it
will open visable or if it will just show up in the task bar? Maybe a
maximize switch?

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes