Are these parts compatible?

Sup,

Are these parts compatible with eachother?
Also should i buy the CPU cooler or should i use the one that comes with the i7?

Intel Core i7-2700K 3.5 Ghz Quad-Core
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo 82.9 CFM sleeve Bearing
Intel DP67DEB3 Micro ATX LGA1155
Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600
Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM
MSI Radeon HD 6450 2GB
Asus Xonar DGX
SeaSonic 850W ATX12V / EPS12V

And with the category i didn't know where i had to put this question
Thanks,
8 answers Last reply
More about parts compatible
  1. This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
  2. Have you already bought any of these parts and what are you going to be using this pc for most to least important?
  3. Oh and this part ;
    Samsung SH-222BB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer
  4. strife_ff7 said:
    Have you already bought any of these parts and what are you going to be using this pc for most to least important?

    No i didn't bought them and i'm going to use it for gaming.
  5. If this is just for gaming you don't need the i7 or 16gb of ram. The video card is the most important part for gaming and the one you picked is very weak. What is your budget?
  6. strife_ff7 said:
    If this is just for gaming you don't need the i7 or 16gb of ram. The video card is the most important part for gaming and the one you picked is very weak. What is your budget?

    Ok, well it's my first time building a pc so i don't really know which parts i should buy and which don't. My budget is 1500 Euro. And which processor should i buy then for gaming?
  7. This is a good gaming build.

    cpu - i5 3570k
    cpu cooler - cm hyper 212 evo
    mobo - asrock z77 extreme4 or gigabyte z77 ud3h
    ram - g.skill ares 8gb 1600mhz or corsair vengeance low profile 8gb 1600mhz
    hdd - the one you picked
    ssd - samsung 830 128gb or ocz vertex 4 128gb You can put your OS and games on it for faster loading
    gpu - evga gtx 670
    case - corsair 500r or antec 900
    psu - corsair tx750 or antec 750w or the one you picked
    dvd drive - your pick is ok

    I would recommend you have at least a monitor with 1920x1080 or higher with this build. You should have extra money with that 1500 euro bugdet so you could get a good monitor if you need it. Don't know if you have a copy of windows 7 or not you might need to add that to.
  8. strife_ff7 said:
    This a good gaming build.

    cpu - i5 3570k
    cpu cooler - cm hyper 212 evo
    mobo - asrock z77 extreme4 or gigabyte z77 ud3h
    ram - g.skill ares 8gb 1600mhz or corsair vengeance low profile 8gb 1600mhz
    hdd - the one you picked
    ssd - samsung 830 128gb or ocz vertex 4 You can put your OS and games on it for faster loading
    gpu - evga gtx 670
    case - corsair 500r or antec 900
    psu - corsair tx750 or antec 750w or the one you picked
    dvd drive - your pick is ok

    I would recommend you have at least a monitor with 1920x1080 or higher with this build. You should have extra money with that 1500 euro bugdet so you could get a good monitor if you need it. Don't know if you have a copy of windows 7 or not you might need to add that to.

    Yeah i'm going to buy an 1920x1080 screen. I'm gonna google the parts an think about it. Thanks :)
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Compatibility Systems