How to restore the default WinXP icons?

July 23, 2005 1:45:31 PM

The day I uninstalled IconPackager, this probelm comes out.. because one
by one, my icons are going corrupted, they're going blank. I'll attach
and image on this post so you'll see what my icons look like.

First, the ".txt" and ".jpg" files are the only blank icons, and now,
there's some icons on the control panel that are going blank,
"Scheduled Tasks", "Printers and Faxes", "Network Connections",
"Fonts", and "Administrative Tools".

|Filename: icon.jpg |
|Download: http://www.pcbanter.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=255... |

jag11
Anonymous
July 24, 2005 6:02:35 AM

If you have TweakUI installed you can
go to last item which is "repair" and then select Repair Icons.

!