Nokia 6600 charge

Hi,

I have lost my charger for Nokia 6600, but just happen to still the one that
came with my Nokia 6100. Is it possible to use my 6100's charger to charge
my 6600 without it screwing anything up?

Also, I've got the chance of a really cheap Nokia 6230 - would appreciate
some views on whether or not this phone is better than the 6600.

Thank you kindly,
More about nokia 6600 charge

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:59:30 GMT, "Bob Fleming"
    <robert.fleming@benilyn.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have lost my charger for Nokia 6600, but just happen to still the one that
    >came with my Nokia 6100. Is it possible to use my 6100's charger to charge
    >my 6600 without it screwing anything up?

    acp-7, acp-8 or acp-12 no probs with 6600.

    >Also, I've got the chance of a really cheap Nokia 6230 - would appreciate
    >some views on whether or not this phone is better than the 6600.

    6230 is a smaller phone and has a stereo mp3 player, but isn't as
    customizable and has a smaller screen than the 6600 to name a few.

    >Thank you kindly,

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:06:36 +0100, eggster2k
    <eggster2k@nospambreathe.com> wrote:

    >On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:59:30 GMT, "Bob Fleming"
    ><robert.fleming@benilyn.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have lost my charger for Nokia 6600, but just happen to still the one that
    >>came with my Nokia 6100. Is it possible to use my 6100's charger to charge
    >>my 6600 without it screwing anything up?
    >
    >acp-7, acp-8 or acp-12 no probs with 6600.
    >

    >>Also, I've got the chance of a really cheap Nokia 6230 - would appreciate
    >>some views on whether or not this phone is better than the 6600.
    >
    >6230 is a smaller phone and has a stereo mp3 player, but isn't as
    >customizable and has a smaller screen than the 6600 to name a few.

    Also it has a built in radio.

    I bought a 6600 as soon as it came out. If I had to choose again I'd
    go for a 6230 because I'd like a smaller phone and a radio and I
    really don't need all the bells and whistles that Symbian offers. Not
    that that stops me from endlessly fiddling with plug-ins for my 6600.

    nl

    All depends what you want.
    Soon as the 6600 was available, I bought one, and was very pleased, albeit
    with the Bluetooth headset I was using. The power drain from the headset AND
    the 6600 was quite quick, due to the 6600 not going into "sniff mode", and
    thus keeping the channel open all the time (never had this problem with my
    6310i, nor 3650 (nor the 6230 either).

    Symbian on the 6600 was fine/great.
    Collecting e-mail (pop3) with the 6600 was great, and also able to see
    attachments (jpegs and the like)

    6230 I can, and do every day, collect e-mails but with the 6230 one is
    unable to see any attachments. The e-mails are only collected as text. Also,
    with the 6600 one could delete the e-mail, and it would also delete from the
    server. With the 6230, when the e-mail is deleted from the handset, it does
    NOT delete from the server (if you're heavy into collecting e-mails with
    your phone?)

    6230 has better quality ringtones, an MP3 player, and also built in radio.
    6230 is smaller, and more conventional in dimensions.

    Yep, I think I owuld wholly recommend the 6230

    (PS If you have a Palm handheld computer, and you wish to surf the "net"
    with the 6600 or 6230, forget it!! Neither Palm nor Nokia have released
    drivers just yet :-(

    Cheers (and good luck with your choice)

    :-)

    "Bob Fleming" <robert.fleming@benilyn.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have lost my charger for Nokia 6600, but just happen to still the one
    that
    > came with my Nokia 6100. Is it possible to use my 6100's charger to charge
    > my 6600 without it screwing anything up?
    >
    > Also, I've got the chance of a really cheap Nokia 6230 - would appreciate
    > some views on whether or not this phone is better than the 6600.
    >
    > Thank you kindly,

Nokia Phones