Flightpath to Shadow Prey Village?

In article <Xns96C8DFB06778Ddshawcrosshotmailcom@130.133.1.4>,
Damon <d_shawcrossNOTTISBIT@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is there one. On the map of Kalimdor here
> http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/worldmap/kalimdorcont.php
> There is supposed to be one but i can't find a flight master?

Talk to the Tauren at the end of the dock.

--
Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

damon

Rastus wrote:

> As stated By Indiana Joe - at the very end of the dock/jetty so is very easy
> to miss.
>
> The flight path is not an "Orgrimmar Express" though, the usual route is:
>
> Org -> ThunderBluff -> Shadowprey
> Org -> Sunrock Retreat -> Shadowprey
>
> So, getting to and fro is a two beer affair.

Cool, I left my Dude there so i will go have a chat with the Tauren.
My hearth is set to Sun Rock Retreat so at Lvl 30 a one shot flight
from there to Shadowprey for grinding is handy.

Damon

In article <indianajoe3-202D4B.17151105092005@news.giganews.com>,
Indiana Joe <indianajoe3@comcast.net> wrote:

> In article <Xns96C8DFB06778Ddshawcrosshotmailcom@130.133.1.4>,
> Damon <d_shawcrossNOTTISBIT@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there one. On the map of Kalimdor here
> > http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/worldmap/kalimdorcont.php
> > There is supposed to be one but i can't find a flight master?

> Talk to the Tauren at the end of the dock.

Note, the one in hinterlands has similar placement

Think of it as a quest ;)

--
Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
Also (rarely):

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004

In article <dfiq2q$1mmg$1@bunyip2.cc.uq.edu.au>,
"Rastus" <nospam@uq.edu.au> wrote:

> As stated By Indiana Joe - at the very end of the dock/jetty so is very easy
> to miss.

I hadn't been able to find the flight master, so I was looking for a
boat. :)