Sign in with
Your question

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 oc 2gb vs MSI R7850 Twin Frozr?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Sapphire
  • MSI
  • HD
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 18, 2012 2:56:09 AM

Hi I was wondering which of these two cards are better? The Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 oc 2GB or the MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC? I heard that people really like and usually go for the Sapphire. But I also saw people saying that MSI is also good quality too. They both seem similar in specs (correct me if I am wrong) but the MSI is $209 (after rebate), which is like 60$ cheaper than the Sapphire. Also, the Sapphire is currently out of stock on Newegg, but I could buy it from Tigerdirect. So would it be fine for me to just go with the MSI? Is there really a difference?

Thanks guys.

More about : sapphire radeon 7850 2gb msi r7850 twin frozr

a c 99 U Graphics card
July 18, 2012 2:58:26 AM

MSI, in my opinion, is better in quality. Also, the heat reduced from having a Twin Frozr really lowers the heat. And at that price for the MSI 7850 is literally the best bang for your buck, including the performance.
m
l
a c 198 U Graphics card
July 18, 2012 3:03:23 AM

The Twin Frozr is a nice card and I would pick that one.

Honestly though its not really going to make any difference which one you pick. Theyre both going to perform the same and one might run colder than the other, which is a good thing.

The MSI is also cheaper.
m
l
a c 106 U Graphics card
July 18, 2012 3:12:09 AM

the cheaper one of the two will be the better one most likely. both are usually solid picks throught the choices.
m
l
Related resources
!