Best Blue-LED Backlit Keyboard?

thecolombianjesus

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
So I'm looking for a keyboard that's good for gaming but also is not horrible to type with for my new custom gaming pc. I'm looking for something with blue-led backlights however, and I don't want to pay more than $70 dollars on it. I don't need all those G keys on the side of the keyboard, because I will most likely never use them. I'm going to be playing games like BF3, LoL, Guild Wars 2, and other FPS as well. I just need something that is good for gaming and is also illuminated blue to match my case and mouse. If you have any ideas or recommendations then I would highly appreciate it! :)

RazorBurn

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011

MacFadyin

Honorable
May 21, 2013
I've got a Logitech Yu95.
Unfortunately it regularly misses keystrokes. Logitech tell me this is a compatibility problem between USB types (using a Logitech cordless mouse as well) I'vetried moving the keyboard to another port but nothing helps.
Any suggestions - the keyboard may shortly be toast.

Callum_6

Reputable
Nov 6, 2015
This is a really nice Keyboard, but its in NZ you could probably find it on NewEgg though.
http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?z=p&p=KEYLOG1815115&name=LOGITECH-G105-GAMING-KEYBOARD-LED-Light-Built-for-