Administrator account on Welcome screen

How can I show the Administrator account on the Welcome screen ?

--
Crios
2 answers Last reply

    In news:uzYZZCPkFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Crios <cristian.iosifescu@ugal.ro> had this to say:

    > How can I show the Administrator account on the Welcome screen ?

    XP Home? Boot to safe mode. I don't know of any other way with Home Edition?
    Someone else might but that's the only way I know of.

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    If you are using WinXP Pro -
    Display Administrator Account on Welcome Screen - Windows XP Pro only
    or
    Display Administrator Account on Welcome Screen - WinXP Pro
    http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/tune-09.html

    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm
    Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen