Abandoning/Changing professions

rats

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

I have seen the "Unlearn" option when visiting a class trainer, but I don't
want to abandon my character "class" only a particular trade. Is it possible
to unlearn/change primary and secondary professions once they've been
initially selected ?. Changing from, say, Leatherworking to Mining. If so,
how do you go about it ?. Please tell me I don't have start from scratch ...

Puzzled ...

Rats

Go to your character screen by hitting "C"

There should be little tabs at the botton of that screen. One says "skills"
That's where you can unlearn your profession.

"Rats" <simon.rc@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> I have seen the "Unlearn" option when visiting a class trainer, but I
don't
> want to abandon my character "class" only a particular trade. Is it
possible
> to unlearn/change primary and secondary professions once they've been
> initially selected ?. Changing from, say, Leatherworking to Mining. If so,
> how do you go about it ?. Please tell me I don't have start from scratch
>
> Puzzled ...
>
> Rats

Yeah, what he said. But just FYI, the "Unlearn" option you see when talking
to class trainers will let you unlearn the talents you've selected. You
can't unlearn and switch classes themselves. You are what you are what you
are.