About laptop and amd again

rimartic

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Dear good friends i also have questions about my laptop
my laptop GE620 DX MSi specifications are: CPU;Corei7 2670QM - RAM; 8gig Dual 1333DDR3 - VGA; GT555M 2 gig DDR3 and intel HD 3000 in CPU - DVD RW - PORTS; 2*usb3 - 1usb2 -HDMI4.1 - 802wb/a/g/n - THX true surrond - lan 10/100/1000 - main;H61 - HDD;750gig 5400rpm

1-althouth it can sepreate Graphics for different performances betweem HD 300 and GT555m but also can it use them both such as kine of SLI ?
2-is there any external VGA for laptops witch could be used for more graphic performance?
3-instead of cooling pads , are there any other devices for more cooling specially for high heat when im playing high level games?
4- in CPU-Z at first lines it shows cpu as i7 2720 but in follow and few lines down it shows right name"i7 2670 -why?!
5-whats the different between gt...m VGA cards and GT...QM ?
6-is it possible to change HDD to SSD and if yes does worth it?

And also other Questions about descktop systems:
1-as for highend parts and more heat in my system that i said befor is it better to let the case side door be allways open or not. my case is Green,Falcon and hasone 140mm front fan and also2two 120mm and one 140mm side and back side fans.
2-after a hard game< my VGA 5850 cards (cross of 2 5850 sapphire toxic) show temprature arround 58 to 65 degree.is that normal and safe? and if its not do you suggest i put my cardsfan in manual mood over 60% to controll heat arround 55 and less?
3-i have upgraded bios of my mainboard (asrock 890fx Deluxe4) to latest version and heard now its able to support AM3+. is that true?
thank you again

Hmm, a load of questions.

Laptops:
1. No.
2. No.
3. I haven't heard of anything.
4. Screenshot please?
5. I've never seen a video card use QM, I thought that was Intel.
6. Yes, and yes.

Desktops:
1. Keeping it open may improve cooling. With the amount of fans you have it shouldn't be necessary. It will definitely allow a lot more dust into your system and you risk disaster if something falls or flies into your case.
2. Yeah it's safe.
3. Check ASRock website.

TRENDING THREADS