Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers on themes.
Is there a way to make your own themes, boot screens and log on screens. And
i dont mean change the colour or font, i mean make my own icons and menu
styles(and shapes)

Create Your Own Logon Message
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/april/clausen1.asp

Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using
Tweak UI
http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:04F95DB2-23C8-4133-B4F8-7DD4D03F2A3C@microsoft.com,
blando00 <blando00@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers on themes.
> Is there a way to make your own themes, boot screens and log on screens.
> And i dont mean change the colour or font, i mean make my own icons and
> menu styles(and shapes)

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:04F95DB2-23C8-4133-B4F8-7DD4D03F2A3C@microsoft.com,
blando00 <blando00@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers on themes.
> Is there a way to make your own themes, boot screens and log on
> screens. And i dont mean change the colour or font, i mean make my
> own icons and menu styles(and shapes)

Root around in the forums near/at stardock.net (specifically WindowBlinds
and the like.) They'll help you out.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes