Make my own themes

Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers on themes.
Is there a way to make your own themes, boot screens and log on screens. And
i dont mean change the colour or font, i mean make my own icons and menu
styles(and shapes)
2 answers Last reply
More about make themes

    Create Your Own Logon Message
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/tips/april/clausen1.asp

    Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using
    Tweak UI
    http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:04F95DB2-23C8-4133-B4F8-7DD4D03F2A3C@microsoft.com,
    blando00 <blando00@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

    blando00 <blando00@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Ive looked and looked but cant seem to find any answers on themes.
    > Is there a way to make your own themes, boot screens and log on
    > screens. And i dont mean change the colour or font, i mean make my
    > own icons and menu styles(and shapes)

    Root around in the forums near/at stardock.net (specifically WindowBlinds
    and the like.) They'll help you out.

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes