Sign in with
Your question

Latest firmware update for corsair h100i

Last response: in CPUs
January 20, 2013 11:47:42 AM

where do i download the latest firmware update for corsair h100i???
January 20, 2013 12:55:18 PM

No firmware involved. That's just a water loop.
m
l
January 20, 2013 1:10:17 PM

Try the Corsair website for any updates on the Corsair link software, if that is what you are referring to.
m
l
Related resources
January 10, 2014 1:23:50 PM

zdbc13 You shouldnt post if you don't know what your'e talking about. The pump in the h80i and h100i BOTH have FIRMWARE. iLink is NOT the firmware it is the interface to control the pump.

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/FIRMWARE/Others/Corsai...

Please follow thes steps to update the firmware on your Hydro Series cooler:

1. Install the latest version of the Corsair Link software and use the "update firmware" button on the device tab.

2. Once Corsair Link exits a new dialog box comes up and you have to select "Corsair H80i/H100i" and then click back into the dialog box.

3. Use the choose file dialog box to select the unzipped firmware file.

4. Once you hit start it will flash the firmware and go through POST test on the H100i/H80i unit. The fans will spin up to full speed and then go back to the previous profile that was selected before the flash.

5. You can close the firmware flash dialog box and the program will open up again.

6. The service has to be restarted, so detection of the devices and inputs will take 15 to 30 seconds depending on how many you have. It will all come back up in the main program window as well as the devices window.
m
l
!