Recovering deleted character

In some strange burst of unexpected rage, guilder deleted 2 of his
characters (57 and 60 lvl). Any chance of recovering them if he writes to
game master?

In <1nloz3fjwmi4p$.6hypmt1v8fgm.dlg@40tude.net> NN <nn@yahoo.com> writes:

> In some strange burst of unexpected rage, guilder deleted 2 of his
> characters (57 and 60 lvl). Any chance of recovering them if he writes to
> game master?

Possibly. Can't hurt to try.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

NN wrote:
> In some strange burst of unexpected rage, guilder deleted 2 of his
> characters (57 and 60 lvl). Any chance of recovering them if he
> writes to game master?

First, you need to call

second, you need to speak with someone in "special cases", or a special case
handler. No other admins have the access that these guys do, the GM's
themselves go to these guys to get database stuff done.

third, you need to be patient and sweet as honey, but direct. The old
saying about attracting flies with honey applies in this more then you know.

My buddy here at work deleted his Level 60 hunter....he sent a GM
ticket in and they got it back for him.

Just send a ticket. I know a few people who deletes their char and then
change their mind and got them back in a few days.

lowgarr@shaw.ca wrote:
> My buddy here at work deleted his Level 60 hunter....he sent a GM
> ticket in and they got it back for him.

Thankfully, there are some GM's who know their job well enough to know who
to ask. I think some of them are clueless and others are just lazy.
Calling is the only real way to circumvent them.

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:18:21 -0700, Ly wrote:

> Just send a ticket. I know a few people who deletes their char and then
> change their mind and got them back in a few days.

Thank you all people!
He got it back. Blizzard even have some kind of mail form which they send
to players that want their characters back.