Microfone making buzzing noise!

Hi everybody!

So i bought this sweex 5.1 surround sound card a while back now




And i had the same problem that im having now so i took it back to the store and they runned some tests and they said its fine so my problem is that when i speak i hear this buzzing noise

https://***/user72951996/test
(just add " soundcloud " where the **** are )

(If 1st link isnt working please donwload from here) http://www.mediafire.com/?linaa16wupxjbhc )

I dont know whats causing it do, i tried disabling the integraded motherboard sound card on the bios screen because that was what i was using and i had horrible sound so thats why i bought this new one! I usually use team speak 3 and skype and same buzzing noise there if you look here youl see this is always like that even do i am not speaking or making any noise.




I seriusly dont know what to do i already unistalled the driver and instal it again like it comes in the instructions, i have took my hard drive out of the pc and took it far far away from the sound card, i have unistalled the motherboard sound drive and disable it on the bios, i have tried various settings in the sounds and audio devices and in the C-Media PCI Audio And CMI Audio Config (Sound Cards configuration) but still the noise keeps on going!

My microfone



I tested it in 3 difrent computers and but it works fine there


My system configuration

http://www.ma-config.com/en/tempconfiguration/85047-1_-resumo.html


Please help me i dont know what else to do!
18 answers Last reply
More about microfone making buzzing noise
  1. what happens is you uncheck the auto voice control .
  2. scout_03 said:
    what happens is you uncheck the auto voice control .


    Where? On Team speak?

    But i need it to run without the buzzing noise in skype and team speak and when i record somethings
  3. yes the one in the option for c-media on your picture .
  4. scout_03 said:
    yes the one in the option for c-media on your picture .


    Yes i did that and the buzzing noise is the same :(
  5. both link did not work so could not hear the sound ,check if you have not a electrical interference from a power cable or wi-fi antenna even speaker cable that could grab static from the power cable .
  6. scout_03 said:
    both link did not work so could not hear the sound ,check if you have not a electrical interference from a power cable or wi-fi antenna even speaker cable that could grab static from the power cable .


    Try it again please

    http://www.mediafire.com/?linaa16wupxjbhc
  7. open you side panel and do the test again using the microphone around parts in your system with no voice and post the link could be a fan that goes in the mic .
  8. http://www.mediafire.com/?m9odf4re2498y6c

    Order

    Vent ouside
    Vent Inside
    Power Box
    Graphic Card
    Sound Card
    RAM
    Processor
    Hard Disk Drive
    DISC Reader

    BTW thank you so mutch for helping me :)
  9. sound like electrical interference did you try to connect on the back of the case with the mic also i would try to use the onboard video if you have one that will help to sort if is not from the video card ,i would also do the test with the front and back fan disconnect one at the time and the audio card is on the lower slot of the motherboard als o your psu is bottom or top mount .
  10. scout_03 said:
    sound like electrical interference did you try to connect on the back of the case with the mic also i would try to use the onboard video if you have one that will help to sort if is not from the video card ,i would also do the test with the front and back fan disconnect one at the time and the audio card is on the lower slot of the motherboard als o your psu is bottom or top mount .


    Well i changed to another PCI SLOT and i unistalled and installed the drivers again cause it wasnt working but now the microfone isnt working on team speak or in the recorder, I can only hear it when i speak but its in the mics hearphone i already tryed to mute it on the volume control and unchecking but nothing works :(

    Heres a detailed intruction of my pc. Its always without the "DOORS " I dont have any :S


  11. you dont have to remove the driver when changing slot ,do you still have the buzz sound and if you have a spare psu i would try it .
  12. I know but the weird thing it was that it wouldnt detect :S

    But I got the sound working like it used to! But i still have the same buzzing noise! ;(

    And no i dont have a spare Psu :S

    Any other ideias?
  13. i would suggest to use a magnifier and check the coil on the motherboard and the audio card .graphic card to see if there is something look strange could coil whinning on the board or in the psu,stay around maybe someone who been encounter that before could give you more clue to solve this,one last thing if you remove the video card do you still get the buzz and if you try the headphones without the mic connect or another mic do you still have the buzz ?
  14. i been listening again to the sound with my speaker system could it be your headphones try them in a another system if you could with and without the sound card .
  15. scout_03 said:
    i been listening again to the sound with my speaker system could it be your headphones try them in a another system if you could with and without the sound card .


    The microfone works fine i tested it in difrent computers and even do its not plugged this still happens and it keeps going back and forth




    Tomorow i will test the PCI Card in my BF Computer to see if he has a buzzing noise there! But got any other solutions?
  16. not for now but let se is the test you will made give some result ,test the mic without the card and then with the card .
  17. scout_03 said:
    not for now but let se is the test you will made give some result ,test the mic without the card and then with the card .

    The mic is fine im using it right now! i took the Card out of the pc and im using the onboard one. but the sound there is really low
  18. did you ajust the input volume for the mike to raise up the sound ,so you remove the card and do not have the buzzing sound so there is something with the c-media card .
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Components