Graphics Card Compatibility

jenkins08

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hello, Will a AMD ATI Radeon 2GB DDR3 PCI Express Video Graphics Card work in a AsRock Z68 LGA1155 Intel Motherboard?

Solution
Yes, It will work with that motherboard. The only other issues, (Which I can't answer without more info) are whether it will fit in your case and if you have a correctly sized power supply. We would need the make and model of your case, and the make and model of your Power supply as well as the complete specification of the Video card.
Yes, It will work with that motherboard. The only other issues, (Which I can't answer without more info) are whether it will fit in your case and if you have a correctly sized power supply. We would need the make and model of your case, and the make and model of your Power supply as well as the complete specification of the Video card.

Solution

Looks like all should be well, although I'm not too fond of the PSU. The Basiq PSU's aren't the greatest, but assuming the GPU isn't some power hungry beast, it should be passable.

And no real need to worry about cooling with that CPU, since you can't really OC it (much). You can add up to 3 extra fans to the case should you deem it necessary, but I think you'll be fine. That's really more important for the GPU than the CPU though.