I am kind of OLD School But, I am looking for the screensaver called swarm
that had tiny dots that chased each other about the screen.These also
changed colors and shapes.I downloaded this sometime ago but have since
lost my hard drive and had to get a new computer and am trying to find
this. ("NOT THE BEE SWARM!) Please this is driving me nuts!! Thanks!

Google is your friend.

http://screensaver.lunarpages.com/us/s/Swarm.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:283ac479584d6386079e792525f88673@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com,
officer <guycjenkins@nospam.msn.com> hunted and pecked:
> I am kind of OLD School But, I am looking for the screensaver called swarm
> that had tiny dots that chased each other about the screen.These also
> changed colors and shapes.I downloaded this sometime ago but have since
> lost my hard drive and had to get a new computer and am trying to find
> this. ("NOT THE BEE SWARM!) Please this is driving me nuts!! Thanks!

FOUND IT! However it is called 3D Vivid Sparks. But..... I don't know
how to get it from my documents to the screensaver portion of the display
propertys in Win XP Home. HELPP! LMAO!

The default XP screen savers are located in
%windir%\system32
or
C:\WINDOWS\system32

--