Ok, from what I see, No Overclock, and a gaming pc. Here's what I recommend:
1) CPU : Change to i5-3550. No need for 'k' series if no overclocking.
2) Chasis: Too expensive, I think there's better value for money out there.
3) Mobo: Sabretooth is pretty bad value for money. You can get a gigabyte/Asrock for half the price and same performance.
4) Graphics: 680 is again, bad value for money. Go for 670 or Radeon 7870.
5) Cooler: You can get a cheaper cooler if not planning to overclock.
6) RAM Cooler: Not needed for 1600MHz.
this is exactly like my brand new rig i tried some games at 1920x1080p MAXIMUM settings !!!games like battlefield 3 with over 70 -98 fps , Alan Wake 55+ fps , Crysis Warhead 60+ fps , Crysis 2 70+ fps anddont forget its just an i3 gaming rig and with balance of $800+ you could get new 23-27 LED monitor , whole set of Razer gadgets mouse, keyboards etc.. and still have some cash balance just in case you want to go for i5 processor
*note that $952.95 including undeducted rebates so total price will be as low as 800+