Closed Solved

Palit GTS450 2G DDR3 vs Asus GTS450 1G DDR3 vs XFX Radeon6670 2G DDR3

hey guys ! well i am intending to change my Graphic card which is GT 520
I have Intel core i5 2320 3.00GHZ
8G ram
1T HDD
Samsung 22 LED screen

and i want to play the latest games since i am free now , i was and still a hardcore gamer :D
so what do you recommend ?
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about palit gts450 ddr3 asus gts450 ddr3 radeon6670 ddr3
  1. Best answer
    What is the power supply in your computer at the moment? This will narrow what cards you can choose?

    Also, what is your budget?
  2. Deemo13 said:
    What is the power supply in your computer at the moment? This will narrow what cards you can choose?

    Also, what is your budget?


    my power supply is 450W

    and my budget about 100$ at the moment
  3. If you wanna stretch a few bucks, this would really be the best you could get for that price:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121633

    If you dont want to make that jump though, you could get the Radeon HD6670 GDDR5, which would also be a good choice under $100.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102958
  4. Deemo13 said:
    If you wanna stretch a few bucks, this would really be the best you could get for that price:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121633

    If you dont want to make that jump though, you could get the Radeon HD6670 GDDR5, which would also be a good choice under $100.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102958


    I would love to , the problem is that its so hard to get a specific graphic card in markets here , so i am having a hard timing with that , anyway i will see if i can find that one , thanks will reply when i search for it or something like it
  5. Where are you located? I'm not sure about prices in like India and such, but if you are in the UK I can go on Amazon and look for you.
  6. Deemo13 said:
    Where are you located? I'm not sure about prices in like India and such, but if you are in the UK I can go on Amazon and look for you.


    i am in the middle east actually -.-
  7. Deemo13 said:
    In that case, use this chart to gauge what GPU to buy:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html


    hey again Deemo13
    i found this Graphic card in nice price that i will be able to afford in few days , so what do you think ? is it worth it ?

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-nVIDIA-GeForce-Graphics-Express/dp/B005G50ET6/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1342657246&sr=1-1

    if not then would you plz give me some links for a good deals i thought of buying it online from DHL in here so i will see how it will cost
  8. It would be a decent buy, but make sure you have the power supply for it.

    What kind of computer do you have? And what power supply model (like name brand)
  9. Best answer selected by KuroOuji.
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards DDR3 Graphics Product