Docking Station profile

July 26, 2005 6:31:53 PM

Hey guys!!!
I was just wondering how can you configure you're computer to have two
different profiles.
When it's docked to have a certain video settings and when it's undocked a
different video settings.
I'm sure there is a way to do this but I don't remember.
I went into System/Hardware/Profiles and found my profiles there but I can't
change any of the settings there.
Where can I do that?
Regards,
Teo