Docking Station profile

Hey guys!!!
I was just wondering how can you configure you're computer to have two
different profiles.
When it's docked to have a certain video settings and when it's undocked a
different video settings.
I'm sure there is a way to do this but I don't remember.
I went into System/Hardware/Profiles and found my profiles there but I can't
change any of the settings there.
Where can I do that?
Regards,
Teo
1 answer Last reply
More about docking station profile

    No native way to do this.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Teo" <nospamteo@homsany.net> wrote in message
    | Hey guys!!!
    | I was just wondering how can you configure you're computer to have two
    | different profiles.
    | When it's docked to have a certain video settings and when it's undocked a
    | different video settings.
    | I'm sure there is a way to do this but I don't remember.
    | I went into System/Hardware/Profiles and found my profiles there but I
    can't
    | change any of the settings there.
    | Where can I do that?
    | Regards,
    | Teo

Configuration Video Settings Customization Windows XP