Closed Solved

6670 Crossfire?

How powerful would a 6670 crossfire be? Would it be stronger than like a 7770? Or 7750?

This is the card i have in mind:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125403
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 6670 crossfire
  1. It will be around the 7770 and will be above the 7750.
  2. Well, I'm not sure you can Crossfire two 6670's. I don't know of any manufacturers that make a 6670 with a PCB that has a Crossfire connection.
  3. Get the 7770!
  4. As long as the motherboard supports crossfire, these cards don't need a crossfire bridge.
  5. Crossfiring such a low-end card is a BAD idea. Get the best single card you can afford, you're MUCH better off that way.
  6. Best answer
    fantastik250 said:
    As long as the motherboard supports crossfire, these cards don't need a crossfire bridge.

Hmmm, didn't know that. I knew you could do a 6670 with the onboard GPU of the Llano's, but that's cool.

Having said this, firedice is right, just get one powerful card instead of two small ones, which is usually the better choice at virtually every price point.
  7. fantastik250 said:
    As long as the motherboard supports crossfire, these cards don't need a crossfire bridge.

How do you know? I've never heard this and I would like to see more (to see what other cards don't need a bridge), according to the crossfire chart on the AMD site the 6670 isn't even a crossfire compatible card. Am I mistaken in believing that all the compatible cards are on listed there?
  8. Best answer selected by foshizz.
  9. Went with a 7770 :)
  10. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Graphics Product