Ati graphic card list

Hello,
I was told years ago to get an ati graphic card for my computer because I have epilepsy but there are so many types...Which is best?
9 answers Last reply
More about graphic card list
  1. What was the reasoning behind the statement? Graphics cards have changed quite a bit over the years and i feel like you are looking for a specific feature that they supported back then.

Was the flicker of CRT screens a problem and you needed support for higher frequencies? Im not sure what the feature you need is
  2. hunter315 said:
    What was the reasoning behind the statement? Graphics cards have changed quite a bit over the years and i feel like you are looking for a specific feature that they supported back then.

Was the flicker of CRT screens a problem and you needed support for higher frequencies? Im not sure what the feature you need is

Sorry my tech intellect is minimal Yes flickering blinking lights bother me
  3. I think that has more to do with monitors than graphics cards but I don't think there is a big difference between nvidia and ati cards.

Who told you ati cards are better for epileptic persons?
  4. The first thing you need to do for us to help you, is give us your budget
    The second is to tell us what you need it for, video encoding, gaming or watching videos

These will help us to determine the best choice for you
  5. Komomu said:
    The first thing you need to do for us to help you, is give us your budget
    The second is to tell us what you need it for, video encoding, gaming or watching videos

These will help us to determine the best choice for you

I need it for general everyday computer needs...net browsing waching videos & reading on line
  6. No cost restrictions
  7. Hmm can't you do that now?

I don't see why you'd need to spend money on a graphics card if you're just doing those things
  8. Komomu said:
    Hmm can't you do that now?

I don't see why you'd need to spend money on a graphics card if you're just doing those things

Thanks for trying to help but you don't understand how senses trigger seizures in a person with epilepsy. This includes sight sound smell taste & touch.
  9. :/ yea I'm no doctor, I only know a bit about computers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computer ATI Graphics