Sign in with
Your question

Ati graphic card list

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 19, 2012 2:44:14 AM

Hello,
I was told years ago to get an ati graphic card for my computer because I have epilepsy but there are so many types...Which is best?

More about : ati graphic card list

a c 180 U Graphics card
July 19, 2012 2:47:04 AM

What was the reasoning behind the statement? Graphics cards have changed quite a bit over the years and i feel like you are looking for a specific feature that they supported back then.

Was the flicker of CRT screens a problem and you needed support for higher frequencies? Im not sure what the feature you need is
July 19, 2012 7:26:31 PM

hunter315 said:
What was the reasoning behind the statement? Graphics cards have changed quite a bit over the years and i feel like you are looking for a specific feature that they supported back then.

Was the flicker of CRT screens a problem and you needed support for higher frequencies? Im not sure what the feature you need is

Sorry my tech intellect is minimal Yes flickering blinking lights bother me
Related resources
July 19, 2012 8:11:38 PM

I think that has more to do with monitors than graphics cards but I don't think there is a big difference between nvidia and ati cards.

Who told you ati cards are better for epileptic persons?
July 19, 2012 8:12:18 PM

The first thing you need to do for us to help you, is give us your budget
The second is to tell us what you need it for, video encoding, gaming or watching videos

These will help us to determine the best choice for you
July 19, 2012 8:33:01 PM

Komomu said:
The first thing you need to do for us to help you, is give us your budget
The second is to tell us what you need it for, video encoding, gaming or watching videos

These will help us to determine the best choice for you

I need it for general everyday computer needs...net browsing waching videos & reading on line
July 19, 2012 8:34:02 PM

No cost restrictions
July 19, 2012 8:41:52 PM

Hmm can't you do that now?

I don't see why you'd need to spend money on a graphics card if you're just doing those things
July 19, 2012 9:06:13 PM

Komomu said:
Hmm can't you do that now?

I don't see why you'd need to spend money on a graphics card if you're just doing those things

Thanks for trying to help but you don't understand how senses trigger seizures in a person with epilepsy. This includes sight sound smell taste & touch.
July 20, 2012 12:53:42 AM

:/  yea I'm no doctor, I only know a bit about computers.
!