Welcome screen customization

How do I change the theme of my welcome screen? Where can I get more Desktop
themes?
Thanks

Hello,
Subject raised several times in windowsxp.customize with apparently no
solution.
Perhaps some information could be found upon in next Windows specialized
Newsletters or on a site like How to do amazing things with Windows XP ! We
should wait for. All the best.

news: DC262552-4B99-4045-BBC1-702FE750F045@microsoft.com...