How far has the Alliance ever gotten into undercity?
Same goes for the Horder into Stormwind.

mikel

mike allegretto wrote:
> How far has the Alliance ever gotten into undercity?
> Same goes for the Horder into Stormwind.

Some friends of mine in an all-troll guild on Bleeding Hollow did a
Stockade run. That's fairly far into Stormwind. :)

Urbin wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:23:42 -0700, Brian <brianmcadam@pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> > There's been Horde all up inside SW, but I don't know that they've taken
> > any major targets before. I think they took out Benedictus once, but they
> > had a little help from Lord Kazzak. (Outdoor raid boss. They trained him
> > all the way from Blasted Lands into SW Cathedral.)
>
> Does that mean that if I get a mob to follow me into a city or village that
> it will randomly attack NPCs instead of me? Or is it just that the guards
> will automatically attack the mob and thus get on its hate list and be
> attacked in return?
>
> If I figure this right, they would have pulled him to Benedictus who then in
> turn attacked Kazzak and he retaliated? Wouldn't they have had to pull
> Kazzak past quite a number of guards before that? How did they manage not to
> loose his attention?

I'm guessing they only lose his attention for a short while each time
he stops to swat a fly :)

> I guess I will have to check out the video :)

Me too!

steve.kaye

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

for all that didnt kill kazzak till now (or even tried it).
After 3 minutes he goes into a "surpreme" mode, he casts mass
shadowbolts at (i think) everyone near him.
If he kills ANYONE he regains life. so if he is once in a City and
kills a Guards or even a lvl1 he gains (i think it was 20%) life. like
this he will never die.
BUT in the official WOW forums the GMs made a thread about it. it is
FORBIDDEN to attack kazzak when the opposite faction is fighting him.
it is also forbidden to pull him to a city and die all time to "heal"
kazzak.
everytime we kill him, we fraps the fight and make many screenshots of
the ppl that try to do this. the screens goes directly to GMs /
official forums so those ppl will get banned ;-)

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

sorry double post...
back to the topic: i think its really easy to go to the UC bosses. u
only need to kill 2 guards up the lifts and then around down near the
bosses and then another 6 at the bosses... BUT the hardest part is that
there is more then 1 boss in that room...
As horde i only raided the Archdruid on teldrassil. (IF and SW are too
laggy ;-( )
its really easy to kill him as well.

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> How far has the Alliance ever gotten into undercity?
> Same goes for the Horder into Stormwind.

I play both Alliance and Horde toons and have seen opposing factions in the
center of both cities. Stormwind is well defended,
Undercity is the worst defended city in the game, it's just far too easy to
enter via the sewer.

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:23:42 -0700, Brian <brianmcadam@pobox.com> wrote:

> There's been Horde all up inside SW, but I don't know that they've taken
> any major targets before. I think they took out Benedictus once, but they
> had a little help from Lord Kazzak. (Outdoor raid boss. They trained him
> all the way from Blasted Lands into SW Cathedral.)

Does that mean that if I get a mob to follow me into a city or village that
it will randomly attack NPCs instead of me? Or is it just that the guards
will automatically attack the mob and thus get on its hate list and be
attacked in return?

If I figure this right, they would have pulled him to Benedictus who then in
turn attacked Kazzak and he retaliated? Wouldn't they have had to pull
Kazzak past quite a number of guards before that? How did they manage not to
loose his attention?

I guess I will have to check out the video :)

Urbin

--
Urbin (54), Dwarven Hunter (PvE) @dunmorogh.de
Gera (14), Human Paladin (PvE) @dunmorogh.de

steve.kaye wrote:

> Wow! I bet that was effort and I'll bet they lost a few on the way! :)
>
> steve.kaye

You haven't seen the "Kazzak does SW" video? It is absolutely healarious
when 1 lowlvl tries to hit kazzak, dies instantly of course and kazzak
goes into a rampage, wiping half SW in the process :)

Stavros Christoforou wrote:
> steve.kaye wrote:
>

>>Wow! I bet that was effort and I'll bet they lost a few on the way! :)
>>
>>steve.kaye
>>

> You haven't seen the "Kazzak does SW" video? It is absolutely healarious
> when 1 lowlvl tries to hit kazzak, dies instantly of course and kazzak
> goes into a rampage, wiping half SW in the process :)

And yes, I know the word is "hilarious", but my priests name is
Healarious so I tend to confuse the two :)

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:12:16 +0200, Stavros Christoforou <stgreek@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Stavros Christoforou wrote:
>
> And yes, I know the word is "hilarious", but my priests name is
> Healarious so I tend to confuse the two :)

Nice pun!

Urbin

--

"Urbin" <urbin@dunmorogh.eu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> If I figure this right, they would have pulled him to Benedictus who then in
> turn attacked Kazzak and he retaliated? Wouldn't they have had to pull
> Kazzak past quite a number of guards before that? How did they manage not to
> loose his attention?
>
> I guess I will have to check out the video :)

Does someone have the URL btw?

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

"Stavros Christoforou" <stgreek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> steve.kaye wrote:
>

>> Wow! I bet that was effort and I'll bet they lost a few on the way! :)
>>
>> steve.kaye
>>

> You haven't seen the "Kazzak does SW" video? It is absolutely healarious
> when 1 lowlvl tries to hit kazzak, dies instantly of course and kazzak
> goes into a rampage, wiping half SW in the process :)

Linkage?

:)

>> If I figure this right, they would have pulled him to Benedictus who then
>> in
>> turn attacked Kazzak and he retaliated? Wouldn't they have had to pull
>> Kazzak past quite a number of guards before that? How did they manage not
>> loose his attention?
>>
>> I guess I will have to check out the video :)
>
> Does someone have the URL btw?
>
> Chris

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3903602;;/fileinfo.html
That is soooo cool! Kazzak owns everyone, you see loads of level 60's
coming on the screen, then the next second you see hundreds of shadow bolts
all coming at them!

http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3903602;;/fileinfo.html
Takes on Lakeshire
Doesn't seem as good!

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3903602;;/fileinfo.html
> That is soooo cool! Kazzak owns everyone, you see loads of level 60's
> coming on the screen, then the next second you see hundreds of shadow bolts
> all coming at them!

Reminded me of Godzilla :eek:) Thanks for the link!

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (21) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

> Reminded me of Godzilla :eek:) Thanks for the link!

Hah, hence the music selection... from the Godzilla soundtrack :)

On 2005-09-08 13:42:49 +0200, "Kav" <bo@gya.net> said:

> "Stavros Christoforou" <stgreek@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> You haven't seen the "Kazzak does SW" video? It is absolutely healarious
>> when 1 lowlvl tries to hit kazzak, dies instantly of course and kazzak
>> goes into a rampage, wiping half SW in the process :)
>
> Linkage?
>
> :)

http://www.guildvsguild.com/nuke/modules/media/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=202

or

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=2363
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Fugwump wrote:

> http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3903602;;/fileinfo.html
> That is soooo cool! Kazzak owns everyone, you see loads of level 60's
> coming on the screen, then the next second you see hundreds of shadow bolts
> all coming at them!

Haha very cool :)

But one question bugs me:
How the Hell do you get Kazzak out of the City again after he enters his
Invincible-Mode?

Server restart? lol

Dave wrote:
> Fugwump wrote:
>
>> http://files.filefront.com/SEARCH/;3903602;;/fileinfo.html
>> That is soooo cool! Kazzak owns everyone, you see loads of level 60's
>> coming on the screen, then the next second you see hundreds of shadow
>> bolts all coming at them!
>

> Haha very cool :)
>
> But one question bugs me:
> How the Hell do you get Kazzak out of the City again after he enters his
> Invincible-Mode?
>
> Server restart? lol

1)You call a GM and they despawn them
2)You bring the King-Guard to help and gather the best raid you can get,
making sure lowlvls dont get in the way and die. Still, you die horribly
and go back to (1)

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"mike allegretto" <rallegre@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
> How far has the Alliance ever gotten into undercity?
> Same goes for the Horder into Stormwind.

I've seen alliance all over where the bank is in UC, they hit that
pretty often on my server.

collection2002 wrote:

> Where's Babe? He's been wondering about doing IF & SW hits. If hordes
> on his server can pull Kazzak onto SW, battle is almost 3/4 won.
>
> Can you pull something like that into IF?

Forcing opposite faction interaction with outdoor raid bosses is now
banned. On my server a druid pulled Borrelgore (61? elite carrion worm
from EPL) most of the way to IF before someone helpfully stepped in and
killed him. Not going to do anywhere near as much damage, but the guards
would struggle. I've also read of various dragons arriving in places
they have no need to be.

Cameron

On 8 Sep 2005 05:26:50 -0700, "Max" <maxnews01@web.de> wrote:

>for all that didnt kill kazzak till now (or even tried it).
>After 3 minutes he goes into a "surpreme" mode, he casts mass
>shadowbolts at (i think) everyone near him.
>If he kills ANYONE he regains life. so if he is once in a City and
>kills a Guards or even a lvl1 he gains (i think it was 20%) life. like
>this he will never die.
>BUT in the official WOW forums the GMs made a thread about it. it is
>FORBIDDEN to attack kazzak when the opposite faction is fighting him.
>it is also forbidden to pull him to a city and die all time to "heal"
>kazzak.
>everytime we kill him, we fraps the fight and make many screenshots of
>the ppl that try to do this. the screens goes directly to GMs /
>official forums so those ppl will get banned ;-)

Thats just daft. Its hardly an exploit, If Blizzard didn't want
intervention from the opposing faction, or Kazzak being walked to a
city, they could have put him in an instance. Or just put him in an
area he can't get out of thats easily defended.