Thoughts on this 2 builds before i order them?

Im ordering soon so any help will be appriciated.
Thanks

6 answers Last reply
More about thoughts builds order them
  1. If it's gaming go for the first build easily.
  2. Thats my video card mister, gimme!

Uhh, first build with the 3570K looks good, I'd probably swap the motherboard to an Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 instead of the Gigabyte board, but thats a personal dislike of Gigabyte talking.

The 2nd build, meh... Phenom II overclocked > i3. And I'd strongly suggest not using a CoolerMaster brand power supply. Get something like a Corsair CX500v2. Much better quality, better brand.
  3. nekulturny said:
    Thats my video card mister, gimme!

Uhh, first build with the 3570K looks good, I'd probably swap the motherboard to an Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 instead of the Gigabyte board, but thats a personal dislike of Gigabyte talking.

The 2nd build, meh... Phenom II overclocked > i3. And I'd strongly suggest not using a CoolerMaster brand power supply. Get something like a Corsair CX500v2. Much better quality, better brand.

The first build has a Corsair TX750 - much better PSU.
  4. Yea well, maybe I'm confused on what the OP is doing, for some reason I assumed hes buying both builds not looking for advice on which is better.
  5. Hello buddy...check out my signature builds, i am sure you will find something you like :D
  6. nekulturny said:
    Yea well, maybe I'm confused on what the OP is doing, for some reason I assumed hes buying both builds not looking for advice on which is better.

Yeah I'm not too sure about that either.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems