ok im on the azeroth continent in storwind near wesfall. Does anyone know
where i can get training for using wands? i need it as a ranged weapon for
my warlock. i have received my first wand and it binds but does not work as
i need training? any help would be appreciated

While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
"Jeffrey Masters" <placebic@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>ok im on the azeroth continent in storwind near wesfall. Does anyone know
>where i can get training for using wands? i need it as a ranged weapon for
>my warlock. i have received my first wand and it binds but does not work as
>i need training? any help would be appreciated

You have the skill already, put the wand in your range slot, open your " spell book "
and look for " Shoot " skill and drag that icon to your button bar. Target mob, click
that button to begin auto-shot your wand.
--

When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/

Mel

DaFox a écrit :
> While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
> "Jeffrey Masters" <placebic@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>

>>ok im on the azeroth continent in storwind near wesfall. Does anyone know
>>where i can get training for using wands? i need it as a ranged weapon for
>>my warlock. i have received my first wand and it binds but does not work as
>>i need training? any help would be appreciated
>>

> You have the skill already, put the wand in your range slot, open your " spell book "
> and look for " Shoot " skill and drag that icon to your button bar. Target mob, click
> that button to begin auto-shot your wand.
> --
>
> When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
> ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/
> Get the FAQ's and only the FAQ's, Official alt.binaries.screen-savers FAQ:
> http://www.moosegate.com/screen/abss_faq.htm

And remember you have to reclick to stop with the wand (or walk/run)
before you can use another spell.

Thanks most hellpful for a beginner like me! Keep theses forums goin guys
the reply time was awesome