Sign in with
Your question

Dim pixels not dead ones

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 19, 2012 12:38:24 PM

this is the closest I can find to the issue I am having since it is with my display. I don't have a dead pixel, its like dim pixels that evens out after about an inch on my display. I only notice this when there are solid colors on the screen (or bright colors) but it gets on my nerves. I don't think i can describe it in text but I will upload a picture of it

More about : dim pixels dead

July 20, 2012 6:56:04 AM

Press where the dim pixel is and see if it goes away, Also press the sides with your fingers and see if that fixes it, Might be some sort so stuck pixels. My older laptop had that and pressing on the screen fixed it, but wasn't permanent.
m
l
July 20, 2012 9:54:40 PM

Viking2121 said:
Press where the dim pixel is and see if it goes away, Also press the sides with your fingers and see if that fixes it, Might be some sort so stuck pixels. My older laptop had that and pressing on the screen fixed it, but wasn't permanent.

It's not one pixel its multiple, about the size of the part where your fingernail is on your thumb
Also sorry about not posting the pic ill post it when I get access to my computer again
m
l
July 22, 2012 1:53:27 AM

um... how do you post pictures? i dont see an option here just smilies preview and submit?
m
l
!