Solved

Best airflow case <$150

Ok, ive been looking for a case recently. I just took a peek at my friends pc he just built and now i know how bad cable management can be. Here are my categories

1: Good overall airflow
2: Minimum space for a dual 120mm rad at the top, better if capable of dual 140
3: Plenty of space for cable management
4: Less than $150
5: Preferably black with optional blue lighting (i will light it myself either way)

So far i have accumulate these cases http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107 , http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Phantom-Tower-Gaming-Case/dp/B006I2H084/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1357314591&sr=8-4&keywords=nzxt+phantom

I would greatly appreciate if you recommended other cases to me
16 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best airflow case
  1. 500r, 600t, and 650d seem like nice choices (all from corsair). I personally have an 800D with blue cathodes and it looks very nice (black and blue color scheme ftw)
    I think I read some where that the 810 is the only case that supports a dual 140 in the top not sure though
  2. Quote:
    Any specific form factor of the case?

Atleast a midtower. Doesnt matter if it is a fulltower or not
  3. drew13 said:
    500r, 600t, and 650d seem like nice choices (all from corsair). I personally have an 800D with blue cathodes and it looks very nice (black and blue color scheme ftw)
    I think I read some where that the 810 is the only case that supports a dual 140 in the top not sure though

i like the 500r.
  4. Switch 810.
  5. amuffin said:
    Switch 810.

Out of my price range
  6. Any CM HAF case?
  7. OH! The NZXT Phantom is great too, for around $120 if you live in the States.
  8. Best answer
    the phantom 410 will hold a 280mm rad at the top (2x140 mm fans), i have one. you looking to put a kraken in or something? great case for airflow, and it's a beauty if you ask me!
  9. phate1337 said:
    the phantom 410 will hold a 280mm rad at the top (2x140 mm fans), i have one. you looking to put a kraken in or something? great case for airflow, and it's a beauty if you ask me!

I like the 410 because its classic phantom style, has a window, and a removable HDD cage allowing for maybe 15-16" cards. The 280 rad capability just put it at the top of my list
  10. glad to hear it! didn't answer my question about the Rad xD. you going for a custom loop or a kraken?
  11. phate1337 said:
    glad to hear it! didn't answer my question about the Rad xD. you going for a custom loop or a kraken?

Most likely the Kraken. I might do a custom when i actually have a job :P
  12. coolio. post pics when you are done! the kraken is a nice looking piece of kit!
  13. Best answer selected by taxemicshadow.
  14. phate1337 said:

I bought the black one ^-^
Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Cable Components Product