Emails on log in Screen

On the log screen, it shows me how many emails are unread in my hotmail
acct... I was wondering if theres a way to make it tell me the number of
emails in my IP mailboxes instead, which are checked by OE. Thanks for any
help....

Hi,

You may find instruction here.
Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q304148/

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

Litecar2 wrote:
> On the log screen, it shows me how many emails are unread
> in my hotmail acct... I was wondering if theres a way to
> make it tell me the number of emails in my IP mailboxes
> instead, which are checked by OE. Thanks for any help....

Thank You, it answered my question.

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You may find instruction here.
> Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q304148/
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User
> http://bertk.mvps.org
>

> Litecar2 wrote:
> > On the log screen, it shows me how many emails are unread
> > in my hotmail acct... I was wondering if theres a way to
> > make it tell me the number of emails in my IP mailboxes
> > instead, which are checked by OE. Thanks for any help....

Great, thanks for the feedback.