Solved

System for photoshop

Approximate Purchase Date: this week (the closer the better

Budget Range: 700 After Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 Only"I won't run any game on it"

monitor: No

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com or any site that sell with normal prices "ex. Gtx 660ti for 300 which is the normal value of the card"

Location: Egypt"Not important as I will get mostly any part you recommend and I will assemble my self"

Overclocking: I will NOT overclock I need highest performance for those programs at stock

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1600 x 900

I don't need "mouse,speaker,dvd writer or any accessory only the case and the internal component"
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about system photoshop
  1. Best answer
    the best i can do without sacrificing speed
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/gNmW
  2. and what about the video card?
  3. buddy... i don't wanna be rude but if you want those programs you mentioned to run fast you're gonna need better hardware (more money) so.... you're gonna have to do a little effort to get more money so we can a better PC for ya!
  4. supersonic977 said:
    and what about the video card?

no gaming=no video card needed

there is intergrated graphics. it will play some basic games and watch movies fine
  5. I heard that CS6 is using opencl and direct compute thats why I am asking about the video card
  6. yes but what can you do to fit in a decent video card in a 700 dollar build? reducing to a i5 will down your overall performance by quite a bit
  7. Best answer selected by supersonic977.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product