I need to change my default media program.

I am trying to change my default media program. It seems to be stuck
with Quicktime, and I would like to change to DIVX simply because
Quicktime doesn't have the Codecs I need to see certain media.

So, I need DivX to be the default. Any help would be appreciated.

On a small note, when I go to Set Program Access and Defaults, DivX
does not appear on the list.

--
Banana of Doom

Right click once on a file you want to associate with a program.
Select "Open With" from the list.
Select the program you want to open it with by left clicking it once.
Put a check in "Always open......." *Note: only check it if you want it as the
primary app. You may find it better to leave "Always open......." unchecked
until you are sure that you have the correct program you want to use. Once you
are sure of the program to use, then check it.
Click Apply/Ok.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/