Sign in with
Your question

Help i cant watch blu ray 3d movies on my pc

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 20, 2012 1:28:38 AM

Hi I seriously need help !Ive got a Sony BWU-500s 3d blu ray player , Nvidia geforce GTX 550Ti 3d display card and an LG23 " 3D monitor and I stil cant watch 3d movies . Im using Corel windvd Pro 11 and every time when I incert a 3d movie it says the following "this blu ray disc requires a blu ray 3d player connected to a 3d display. Your blu ray 3d player has not detected that its connected to a 3d display . My screen is connected to my Pc with a DVI cable because if I connect it with an HDMI cable the screen is distorted ? O and yes I did install the screen . Please Help

More about : watch blu ray movies

July 20, 2012 8:25:11 AM

Can you play 3D movies or videos through youtube say? I think the best thing to do is connect your screen using a good hmdi cable.

P.S. What kind of distortions do you spot on the screen with the hdmi?
m
l
Anonymous
October 26, 2012 8:15:37 PM

I have the same problem, on the 14 day trail of the NVidia 3D program.

I can play Call of Duty on my Samsung TV off my NVidia 560 in 3D using the TV's glasses.

I can play all 3D blu's on my PS3 but my PC says i havent got a 3D player.

I'm trying to find out if its the blu ray player in the PC that is not fast enough.
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
October 26, 2012 8:36:12 PM

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Here's what you need in order to playback Blu-ray 3D movies on your PC:
Compatible NVIDIA GeForce GPU
HDCP-compliant 3D Vision-ready display. Please check the 3D Vision system requirements page for a full list of displays.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit
2x speed Blu-ray drive
Blu-ray 3D-enabled movie player application*
m
l
October 23, 2013 6:35:24 AM

Have you set the region coding?
m
l
!