Amd fx 8120 vs i5 2310

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandeep148

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011
Hello,
at that time now i m using i5 2310,8gb vengence 1600mhz corsair Ram, Ati 6870, H61 mobo
I m thinking now about upgrading acc. to my budget. in my eyes amd fx 8120 is appearing..
So, is there any benefit to upgrade i5 2310 to amd fx8xxx or stay on i5?

My main Purpose of using processor is gaming, good fluid fast ui experience, never lags,no hanging problem, Sometimes i need to render animation but not much.
I know that in Gaming gpu has more important role in that.. i m not rich to buy a new gpu..
i m budget user thats why i cant buy i5 25xx and more than it.
So, please suggest me as brother...
Thanx

Solution
8320 is about like a sideways move. It's not better than what you have, just different.

"My main Purpose of using processor is gaming, good fluid fast ui experience, never lags,no hanging problem, Sometimes i need to render animation but not much"

The i5-2310 should be providing that. It's up there with the fastest processors, honestly. If you are not getting that good experience, then it's not the CPU, but something else.

twelve25

Distinguished
8320 is about like a sideways move. It's not better than what you have, just different.

"My main Purpose of using processor is gaming, good fluid fast ui experience, never lags,no hanging problem, Sometimes i need to render animation but not much"

The i5-2310 should be providing that. It's up there with the fastest processors, honestly. If you are not getting that good experience, then it's not the CPU, but something else.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.