Electrically charged PC Casing?

Whenever, I touch my PC case, I feel a little electric buzz in my fingers and even the VGA Cable attached to the PC, the end of the VGA Cable that goes inside the PC, gives me a little electric buzz when i touch it. my LCD's Colours are all inverted. I don't know what's causing this, any solutions would be appreciated.
4 answers Last reply
More about electrically charged casing
  1. Is the outlet you have your computer plugged into properly grounded?
  2. It's got to be, because I didn't had this problem before..
  3. check and see if any of the extra molex connectors are touching any part of the case.
  4. Hi :)

    Electric shock through the case is ALWAYS A BAD EARTH/GROUND PROBLEM...

    Check your power cable...

    All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies VGA Cable Components