Hp pavilion g6 1318ax display drivers

Please help me , i just installed windows xp and am searching for the display drivers for this laptop . it has amd dual graphics 6480g+7450m . I have tried finding the drivers for hours but have not succeeded . :( Its is not present even in the official hp website . Please help .
3 answers Last reply
More about pavilion 1318ax display drivers
  1. As much as you prefer or need to use Windows XP, you may have to revert back to Windows 7. That hardware may just be too new for anyone to have created Windows XP Drivers for it.

-Wolf sends
  2. Ok , i am going back to 7 , but the problem is that it is working very slow on 7 , i am not able to play any games i can play on my weaker pc . i tried to run gta 4 but it used to freeze almost evry second . so can you help me find the latest drivers for this graphics card ? please reply and thank you .
  3. You should probably stick with whatever drivers are available from HP for your system. Integrated systems graphics are not the best for gaming, but without knowing what your "weaker" pc specs are, it's near impossible to state what you be looking at for upgrades.

If anything, I'd probably look at upgrading your system RAM from 2GB to 4GB, but there is no upgrade for you graphics aside from newer drivers (if available from HP).

-Wolf sends

P.S. Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been offline for the last week.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Drivers HP Pavilion Graphics Displays