[Q] How to make WoW Movies?

What software is required to make WoW movies?

Can someone suggest a Web site with instructions/software/etc.?

Cheers,

Fraps.

"Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote in message
> What software is required to make WoW movies?
>
> Can someone suggest a Web site with instructions/software/etc.?
>
> Cheers,

I've heard of Fraps.

Where do you find it? Can you provide the url?

Don't be lazy! =P If you do a little research yourself, you'll find it.
Just go to google and type in fraps. Besides, I'm at work and I can't get
on the 'net. =(

"Robert S." <trawetstrebor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've heard of Fraps.
>
> Where do you find it? Can you provide the url?

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Although, a 10 second clip will be around 100mb, a program will be
needed to convert? them, i'm at work at the mo and can't for the life
of me remember the name of the one i use.

Use FRAPS to make the film and VirtualDub( http://www.virtualdub.org/ ) to
convert to smaller file