[Q] How to make WoW Movies?

What software is required to make WoW movies?

Can someone suggest a Web site with instructions/software/etc.?

Cheers,
6 answers Last reply
More about make movies

    Fraps.

    "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > What software is required to make WoW movies?
    >
    > Can someone suggest a Web site with instructions/software/etc.?
    >
    > Cheers,

    I've heard of Fraps.

    Where do you find it? Can you provide the url?

    Don't be lazy! =P If you do a little research yourself, you'll find it.
    Just go to google and type in fraps. Besides, I'm at work and I can't get
    on the 'net. =(

    "Robert S." <trawetstrebor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I've heard of Fraps.
    >
    > Where do you find it? Can you provide the url?

    http://www.fraps.com/

    I was too, but I'm home now.

    Although, a 10 second clip will be around 100mb, a program will be
    needed to convert? them, i'm at work at the mo and can't for the life
    of me remember the name of the one i use.

    Use FRAPS to make the film and VirtualDub( http://www.virtualdub.org/ ) to
    convert to smaller file

    "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > What software is required to make WoW movies?
    >
    > Can someone suggest a Web site with instructions/software/etc.?
    >
    > Cheers,

Movies World Of Warcraft Software Video Games