Hijacked e-mail address

July 29, 2005 3:58:27 PM

I received a message in my alternative Yahoo e-mail, advising me that I have
changed my password. I have never ordered any change in my pass. From
previous facts, I am seriously suspecting someone hijacked my e-mail address
and probably is sending mails on my behalf. I contacted Yahoo by mail but
cud only get automatic messages by reply with nonsense guidance.
Can someone who had this problem before give me a highlight what to do ?
Appreciate ur assistance.

More about : hijacked mail address

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 3:58:28 PM

That message you received is bogus! Delete the message!

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Sdruws" wrote:

| I received a message in my alternative Yahoo e-mail, advising me that I have
| changed my password. I have never ordered any change in my pass. From
| previous facts, I am seriously suspecting someone hijacked my e-mail address
| and probably is sending mails on my behalf. I contacted Yahoo by mail but
| cud only get automatic messages by reply with nonsense guidance.
| Can someone who had this problem before give me a highlight what to do ?
| Appreciate ur assistance.

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 9:05:37 PM

Just do nothing, it's fake.

"Sdruws" <sdruws@attglobal.net> wrote in message
>I received a message in my alternative Yahoo e-mail, advising me that
>I have
> changed my password. I have never ordered any change in my pass.
> From
> previous facts, I am seriously suspecting someone hijacked my e-mail
> address
> and probably is sending mails on my behalf. I contacted Yahoo by
> mail but
> cud only get automatic messages by reply with nonsense guidance.
> Can someone who had this problem before give me a highlight what to
> do ?
> Appreciate ur assistance.

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 2:13:25 AM