Hunter running speed question

I'm a druid, and I often pair with a hunter. Regularly. My travel form
moves me at, IIRC, 30% over normal speed. The hunter says that his
Aspect of Cheetah moves him at 20% over normal. He THINKS that there is
a way to spend points to move faster. Is this correct? If so, where
would he spend the talent points to do this?

TIA

Lisa

Travel Form gives you a 40% increase in run speed. Aspect of the
Cheetah gives the hunter a 30% bonus which can be bumped to 35% with
Pathfinding Bonus (typically not a good invesment in talents). Later at
level 40 he can get Aspect of the Pack which gives everyone in the
party a 30% (35% w/talents) boost. Not sure if that stacks with the
Travel Form though....

If the hunter has Aspect of the Pack, drop out of travel form and both
of you will run at the same speed as long as you are grouped. Of
course, you'll run a little slower that way.

-Alan