CPU Cooler / Heatsink&Fan Help

MonkeyMan806

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
Hi Everyone... I am about to build another computer and oddly enough the part I am having a concern with is the CPU Cooler selection.

A lot of time has gone into the look and feel of this build and I just can't seem to find a cooler I like...

CPU: i7 3770K (this WILL NOT BE Over Clocked - buying the K version is only based on cost difference being so small)
MOBO: Asus z77 Sabertooth
Case: Corsair 600T Black w/ Window

The build will either end up being a Black/White or a Black/Red scheme (based on memory color and cable sleeves)

I know people are in love with the Cooler Master 212 EVO or + but personally I think it looks like crap in the case... great value but I want low dBs and good performance without giving up looks. I also know a lot of people are using the Corsair Hxxx for their builds but so many complain about noise issues and what not.

I predict I will get blasted a little here but the truth is I like the look of the Cooler Master V6 (and the color can change on front lights). Just not sure if it will allow for high profile memory or not on this board (but feel that it WILL be at least as good as the stock PoS that comes with the CPU)

Any good recommendations for this CPU and MOBO combo that function well and LOOK GOOD - with these KEY things in mind:

1. MUST WORK WELL - HOPEFULLY BETTER COOLING THEN STOCK FAN
2. MUST LOOK COOL
3. MUST ALLOW FOR HIGH PROFILE MEMORY on Z77 Sabertooth
4. THE LOWER THE dBs the BETTER - WILLING TO REPLACE STOCK FANS ON COOLER
5. THE SMALLER THE SIZE THE BETTER (I know cooling fins don't work this way but I want a good balance)... by this I mean - the Corsair Hxxx takes up little MOBO space which allows for clean look and better air flow - I would like to try to capitalize on this as much as possible.

I know it may seem odd to some but I want the case to look sharp, clean and produce as little noise as possible.

I DO NOT want to work with a true water cooling system (closed loop is fine if it is very well built - concern for leaks - and what not)

Thanks for anyone's help that knows these products