Reason for Upgrade: Better 3D app performance and gaming. Budget: $1000-1500 Parts Preference: Intel CPU, the rest is open. Timeframe: I'll be upgrading over time. Mobo+CPU+Ram in the next month. The rest as deals come in. If there are new releases coming in near future, I don't mind waiting. Overclocking: Maybe, I'd rather not risk instability and losing work but I'm not completely against it later on. Crossfire/SLI: No Monitor: Yes, I have 2 monitors now @ 1680x1050 and would like to upgrade to at least 2x 1080p, no more than 21-24". A triple monitor setup in the future would be lovely but I wouldn't use it for gaming, just multi-tasking/productivity. My Cintiq is at work but will eventually be part of this setup as well. Preferred Parts Supplier: Newegg, Amazon (Prime), and I have a Fry's nearby also. OS: No
You could definitely get the CPU/mobo/RAM when you need it.
Can you live with your current monitors now then just get some during Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Christmas? Chances are, they will be like 30% off or something. You will also have more money for your actual build.