3589i faceplate removal...

What's the easiest way to remove a Nokia 3589i faceplate? Instead of trying
to rip it apart I'll see if anyone knows since there may be small screws
inside or some thing.
1 answer Last reply
More about 3589i faceplate removal

    "Killer Madness" <killer@nospam.net> writes:

    >What's the easiest way to remove a Nokia 3589i faceplate? Instead of trying
    >to rip it apart I'll see if anyone knows since there may be small screws
    >inside or some thing.

    Check http://www.uselessinfo.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/, "Welcome to the
    home of phone dismantles".

    I've had mine off, no small screws.

    --
    <> Robert Geer & Donna Tomky | |||| We sure |||| <>
    <> bgeer@xmission.com | == == find it == == <>

Nokia