Sign in with
Your question

My acer laptop is getting hot

Last response: in Components
January 23, 2013 6:44:27 AM

Hello,
sir,my aer laptop 5732Z is getting everely hot just a few minutes after turning it on.what is the solution for this issue.

More about : acer laptop hot

January 23, 2013 11:07:30 AM

anees786 said:
Hello,
sir,my aer laptop 5732Z is getting everely hot just a few minutes after turning it on.what is the solution for this issue.

1. Is to make sure the cooling fans are cleaned out if you havent cleaned them in a while. 2. Make sure you have it elevated and the fans are being blocked for example, having it laying on your bed without having something from keeping the fans from getting air will cause the heat. Its going to get hot no matter what. I would clean out any dust you can and maybe look into buying a cooling pad if its still getting to hot.
m
l
February 2, 2013 3:59:35 AM

abCasPeRR said:
1. Is to make sure the cooling fans are cleaned out if you havent cleaned them in a while. 2. Make sure you have it elevated and the fans are being blocked for example, having it laying on your bed without having something from keeping the fans from getting air will cause the heat. Its going to get hot no matter what. I would clean out any dust you can and maybe look into buying a cooling pad if its still getting to hot.

yes sir,
I am completely satisfied with this answer.my problem is solved.thank you.
m
l
!