Keyboard shortcuts

Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with windows-logo key? I
wan't to run a specific application if I click windows-logo + specific
letter or number. For example, I want to run visual studio when I press
windows-logo+V key combination.

regards
Tomaz
3 answers Last reply
More about keyboard shortcuts

    In news:qVLGe.622$cE1.149301@news.siol.net,
    Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:

    > Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with
    > windows-logo
    > key? I wan't to run a specific application if I click
    > windows-logo +
    > specific letter or number. For example, I want to run visual
    > studio
    > when I press windows-logo+V key combination.

    Look into a third-party program such as the freeware Winkey at
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,5506,00.asp

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Thanks. It works perfectly.

    regards
    Tomaz

    In news:M8QGe.626$cE1.149885@news.siol.net,
    Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:

    > Thanks. It works perfectly.

    Great! Glad to hear it and you're welcome.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    >> In news:qVLGe.622$cE1.149301@news.siol.net,
    >> Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:
    >>
    >>> Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with
    >>> windows-logo
    >>> key? I wan't to run a specific application if I click
    >>> windows-logo +
    >>> specific letter or number. For example, I want to run visual
    >>> studio
    >>> when I press windows-logo+V key combination.
    >>

    >> Look into a third-party program such as the freeware Winkey at
    >> http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,5506,00.asp
    >>

    >> --
    >> Please reply to the newsgroup

Configuration Visual Studio Microsoft Customization Keyboards Windows XP