Keyboard shortcuts

July 30, 2005 8:12:39 PM

Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with windows-logo key? I
wan't to run a specific application if I click windows-logo + specific
letter or number. For example, I want to run visual studio when I press
windows-logo+V key combination.

regards
Tomaz

More about : keyboard shortcuts

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 8:12:40 PM

In news:qVLGe.622$cE1.149301@news.siol.net,
Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:

> Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with
> windows-logo
> key? I wan't to run a specific application if I click
> windows-logo +
> specific letter or number. For example, I want to run visual
> studio
> when I press windows-logo+V key combination.

Look into a third-party program such as the freeware Winkey at
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid...

Please reply to the newsgroup
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 1:02:05 AM

Thanks. It works perfectly.

regards
Tomaz

> In news:qVLGe.622$cE1.149301@news.siol.net,
> Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:
>
>> Is it possible to set custom keyboard shortcuts with windows-logo
>> key? I wan't to run a specific application if I click windows-logo +
>> specific letter or number. For example, I want to run visual studio
>> when I press windows-logo+V key combination.
>

> Look into a third-party program such as the freeware Winkey at
> http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid...

> Please reply to the newsgroup

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 1:02:06 AM

In news:M8QGe.626$cE1.149885@news.siol.net,
Tomaz Koritnik <nospam@nospam.com> typed:

> Thanks. It works perfectly.

Great! Glad to hear it and you're welcome.

!