When I started to search components for my build I thought to take my old case. Since I took almost everything brand new Ive deiced to take new case too. Problem is that I cant spent too much money on new case.
These are my components:
- Intel i5 3570k
- 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400MHz
- Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
- Seasonic S12II-620Bronze or Seasonic M12II-620Bronze (second one is modular)
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB, SATA 3, 64Mb Cache
- Sony DVD/RW
These are my requirements for case:
- USB 3.0 ports on front are more than welcome
- dust filters are desirable
- good airflow in case
- good build quality
The all time number one best selling mid tower case for individuals on a tight budget is the Antec Three Hundred. Case cooling and airflow are outstanding. There are several variations of the case. Here is an example:
(Up to three fans on front, USB 3.0 on front, 3 tool-free slots, 3 centimeters wider than BitFenix Merc Alpha). I am worried about PSU mesh, is it too small? How do you compare this case to BitFenix Merc Alpha?