Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Are these parts all compatible with eachother? Thanks for help

Last response: in Systems
Share
September 8, 2012 9:09:49 PM
September 8, 2012 9:18:54 PM

Is this build for gaming?
m
0
l
September 8, 2012 9:25:03 PM

yea its intended to be so
m
0
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
September 8, 2012 9:30:29 PM

No offence mate but that is a bad build, if you give me a budget I will build you one if you want?

The HDD is far to slow, the GPU is rather weak and an Intel CPU is best for gaming..
m
0
l
September 8, 2012 9:37:42 PM

spat55 said:
No offence mate but that is a bad build, if you give me a budget I will build you one if you want?

The HDD is far to slow, the GPU is rather weak and an Intel CPU is best for gaming..


my budget is 1100 dollars, including monitor. Its not just a gaming pc as i dont really plan on playing many newer games on it besides diablo and a few others. I just wanted an emphasis on gaming and multitasking
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 8, 2012 9:45:44 PM

Working Progress...

CPU: i5 3570k $230
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: MSI R7870 HAWK Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB $240 after rebates
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

PSU:

HDD: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm $110
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

MOBO: GA-Z77-D3H $120
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

RAM: Should get 8GB free RAM with the MOBO!!!

OS: Windows 7 64bit OEM $100
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Case: Coolmaster Elite 430 $37 after rebates
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Total $837 after rebates

Get yourself a nice $63 PSU then you will have $200 left for a nice monitor, if you need to save cash take the 7870 and get the 7850 but the 7870 is NICE!!
m
0
l
September 8, 2012 10:23:15 PM

spat55 said:
Working Progress...

CPU: i5 3570k $230
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GPU: MSI R7870 HAWK Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB $240 after rebates
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

PSU:

HDD: 1TB Western Digital 7200rpm $110
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

MOBO: GA-Z77-D3H $120
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

RAM: Should get 8GB free RAM with the MOBO!!!

OS: Windows 7 64bit OEM $100
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Case: Coolmaster Elite 430 $37 after rebates
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Total $837 after rebates

Get yourself a nice $63 PSU then you will have $200 left for a nice monitor, if you need to save cash take the 7870 and get the 7850 but the 7870 is NICE!!


Need to add a few things to that build.

cpu cooler - cm hyper 212 evo $31 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

optical drive - asus $20 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

psu - xfx pro550w $65 after rebate http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

monitor - acer 23" $140 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
September 9, 2012 7:28:54 AM

strife_ff7 said:
Need to add a few things to that build.

cpu cooler - cm hyper 212 evo $31 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

optical drive - asus $20 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

psu - xfx pro550w $65 after rebate http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

monitor - acer 23" $140 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...


I didn't put a Cooler in as he might not want to OC right away.
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
a b C Monitor
September 9, 2012 7:52:43 AM

cubs7379 said:
my budget is 1100 dollars, including monitor. Its not just a gaming pc as i dont really plan on playing many newer games on it besides diablo and a few others. I just wanted an emphasis on gaming and multitasking

http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Three-Hundred-Two-Gaming/dp... $61.30 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Antec Three Hundred Two Gaming Case, Black

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Certified-Compatible-Plat... $59.85 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Corsair Builder Series CX600 600 watt 80 Plus Certified Power Supply Compatible with Intel and AMD Platforms ATX 700 CMPSU-600CXV2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?Ite... $107.98 save: $8.00
ASRock B75 PRO3 LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLS2KIT4G3D1609DS1S00

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Core-i5-3470-Quad-Core-Proc... $184.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Intel Core i5-3470 Quad-Core Processor 3.2 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53470

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $19.99 FREE SHIPPING
ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Barracuda-3-5-Inch-Intern... $79.14 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Seagate Barracuda 7200 1 TB 7200RPM SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST1000DM003

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $259.99 - $244.99 after $15.00 rebate FREE SHIPPING
MSI R7870 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Premium-64bit-System-Buil... $90.40 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder DVD 1 Pack

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $119.99 FREE SHIPPING
Acer S220HQLAbd Black 21.5" 5ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor 250 cd/m2 ACM 100,000,000:1 (1000:1)

Total: $988.63 *not including shipping & rebates


http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-mini-Displayport-PCI-Exp... $219.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping | Price after rebate: $199.99
Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB GDDR5 DVI-I/HDMI/2x mini-Displayport PCI-Express 3.0 Graphic Card GV-R785OC-2GD

or...

http://www.amazon.com/R7850-2xMiniDisplayPort-TWIN-FROZ... $219.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping | Price after rebate: $204.99
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr OC AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/2xMiniDisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card R7850 TWIN FROZR 2GD5/OC
m
0
l
!