lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
I sent in my EVGA gtx 560ti in to have it repaired. UPS says that the package was delivered to their RMA department thursday two days ago. I am a little nervous about when I am going to get it back because I have not gotten an Email from them saying they received the package and I assumed that they would sent an Email. I need to have the card back in a week or less. So my question is am I screwed? From people that have RMAed an EVGA card before how long does it ussually take them to get the new one back to you?

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
It took a month for me to get a response from EVGA that my card was not insured, though I got store credits in return from my dealer. It will probably take 3 weeks to check the card and ship it back. That's my experience with EVGA.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
Also today is Saturday, it doesn't count as "working days".
Expect to hear from them sometime next week.
Overall it should take 3 to 4 weeks to get your replacement.

Usually most companies take a week or so to "look at it" and send a replacement back to you, but it takes from there a week or so to actually get back to you, add the time that THEY wait for the item to get to them first, add any weekends or holidays ...

you get the picture.

dingo07

Distinguished
I would call them on Monday, just to let them know "you're on top of things" and that you know the card was delivered. Perhaps by speaking to a human, they can move your process along a lil faster. It can't hurt!

EVGA does everything in house but like every other business they have a process. Your card isn't special so let them get through all the people in front of you first. They do test and check boards for user inflicted damage, this is a condition of their strong warranty.